Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionBuilding on the concept that students engage better when they read, write, speak, listen, reflect, role-play, and play games instead of being passive learners, the active learning language arts in this guide benefit all types of students - regular, remedial, gifted, and English language learners, allowing students to participate at their own pace and show how they can improve through interacting with others. These activities are appropriate for English and speech classes for grades 8-12. Activities for creating skits, writing prose, understanding fiction, and composing poetry are just some of the dynamic ideas in this manual.
- Author(s)Karla Hardaway
- PublisherCottonwood Press Inc
- Date of Publication20/10/2010
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationFort Collins
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCottonwood Press Inc
- Weight417 g
- Width215 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.