All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDr. Michael Popkin one of the nation's foremost experts on parent education explains positive discipline and communication techniques to help your family run more smoothly. This guide shows you why children misbehave and how to redirect them, nviolent discipline that really works, how to prevent future problems with drugs, and much more. Millions of parents have used this active approach to raise courageous, cooperative children and w you can, too!
- Author BiographyMichael H. Popkin is a former child and family therapist and the author of over 25 books on parenting. A frequent media guest, he has appeared on hundreds of television shows including The Oprah Winfrey Show, PBS, and CNN. He lives in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Author(s)Michael H Popkin
- PublisherActive Parenting Publishers
- Date of Publication07/10/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintActive Parenting Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white halftones, charts
- Weight381 g
- Width187 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement4th
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.21
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.