All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.66
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.45
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.63
- AU $98.80Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $49.77Trending at AU $51.97
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.72
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.64
About this product
- DescriptionActivities Keep Me Going & Going teaches the set of skills defined in the Modular Education Program for Activity Professionals (MEPAP) 2nd Edition created by the Education Re-engineering Committee of the National Certification Council for Activity Professionals (NCCAP). It is preparatory for the NCCAP certification exam and a useful reference for the activity professional. Volume A is an excellent all-around activity book for new and experienced activity professionals. It discusses the first eleven core content areas of MEPAP training. These areas cover the basic functions and duties of an activity professional: to design, deliver and evaluate activity services for older adults across the continuum of care. Specific topics include practice settings, interacting with others, issues of the profession, government and social systems, advocacy, behavioral sciences, information about populations, professional approaches to care, care planning, etc. Updated with MDS 3.0 information.
- Author(s)Arline B Peckham,Charles W Peckham,Jennifer L Krupa,Mary E Miller
- PublisherIdyll Arbor
- Date of Publication01/01/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIdyll Arbor
- Out-of-print date04/11/2014
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.