All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.26
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.77
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
About this product
- DescriptionThe apostle Paul was one of the great world-changers of all time. After a dramatic conversion experience, the former persecutor of Christians became a devoted follower of Christ. In this study, you will walk with Paul through the many struggles and victories of his life's ministry. As Paul was forced to face a diversity of difficulties, he learned to trust God for help and wisdom. The lessons we learn from Paul and the book of Acts provide guidance for contemporary crises today.
- Author BiographyCHUCk CHRISTENSEN is a veteran Bible teachers and the author of several Fisherman study guides, including Acts 1-12, Acts 13-38, and James. Together with wife Winnie, he wrote the Advice column in Moody magazine for sixteen years. Winnie Christensen (Women Who Achieved for God; Women Who Believed God) is a veteran Bible teacher and author of several best-selling study guides.
- Author(s)Chuck Christensen,Winnie Christensen
- PublisherShaw (Harold) Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/1995
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Series TitleFisherman Bible Studyguide
- Place of PublicationWheaton
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintShaw (Harold) Publishers,U.S.
- Weight113 g
- Width139 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.