Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.93
- AU $23.60Trending at AU $29.65
- AU $32.93Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.93
- AU $30.86Trending at AU $32.07
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.73
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.07
About this product
- DescriptionTitle: Acts Passed By The General Assembly Of The Colony Of Georgia.Author: AnymousPublisher: Gale, Making of Modern Law Description: The Making of Modern Law: Primary Sources, 1620-1926 contains a virtual goldmine of information for researchers of American legal history --- an archive of the published records of the American colonies, documents published by state constitutional conventions, state codes, city charters, law dictionaries, digests and more.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification: ++++SourceLibrary: Massachusetts State Historical SocietyDocumentID: LPSC0002100SecondaryDocType: American Colonial RecordsSourceBibCitation: Published Records of the American ColoniesPublicationPlace: United StatesImprintFull: Wormsloe, MDCCCLXXXIImprintYear: MDCCCLXXXICollation: 427 p. 40 cm.
- PublisherGale, Making of Modern Law
- Date of Publication05/03/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGale, Making of Modern Law
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight771 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.