Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $31.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $52.63Trending at AU $53.55
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.69
- AU $89.19Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $24.72
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $14.20
About this product
- DescriptionAbsolutely riveting. - Philadelphia Inquirer <p/>He survived a mysterious mission more horrible than the mind can imagine; only she can break through the trauma and get him to talk. But if she succeeds, they both may t survive. <p/>Dr. Sara West kws only that her high-security military patient goes by the name Joe, that he's in a catatonic state and can only repeat the code words, I wept, and that his post-traumatic stress disorder is a result of his last mission as a Shadow Watcher-a spy who spies on other spies. Her brother-in-law was also a Shadow Watcher. He committed suicide in the same sinister military facility where Joe, and other military men like him, are w in treatment. Sara wants to learn what caused her sister's unshakable husband to kill himself and, in the process, to heal Joe, a compelling man who wins her love. But the secrets inside him reveal a shocking truth. One she isn't sure they can overcome. <p/>Vicki Hinze is the award-winning author of 30 vels, 4 nfiction books and hundreds of articles, published in as many as sixty-three countries. She is recognized by Who's Who in the World as an author and as an educator. For more information, please visit her website at www.vickihinze.com.
- Author(s)Vicki Hinze
- PublisherBell Bridge Books
- Date of Publication30/08/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBell Bridge Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight404 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.