Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.99Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by sunrisebookshop
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $31.48Trending at AU $32.14
- AU $56.25Trending at AU $57.32
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $168.37
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $78.78
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $12.89Trending at AU $16.81
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $51.53
About this product
- DescriptionLuke, a stage director, is going through the belongings of his deceased grandmother, Constance. It isn't long before he comes across letters from Jessica, a glamorous actress, spanning fifteen years and ending a month previously. Jessica, 45 years younger than Constance, was successful until she was injured in a train crash that left her with a limp. Luke soon finds himself falling in love with Jessica through her letters, but when he sets out to track her down, the woman he meets isn't quite the one he's expecting ...
- Author BiographyJudith Barnard and Michael Fain, a husband and wife writing team, live in Chicago and Aspen, Colorado. All their novels have been bestsellers, both in Britain and America.
- Author(s)Judith Michael
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication05/01/1998
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight345 g
- Width140 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.