Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionAcupressure is an ancient Chinese alternative medicine technique. It is derived from acupuncture. It is based on the Traditional Chinese medicine's (TCM) acupuncture theory developed 5,000 years ago. As the name reflects, it is a technique in which the ailments are treated by applying pressure on specific acu points spread throughout the body. Acupressure for Dementia Made Easy - An Illustrated Self Treatment Guide is an unique book full of illustrations and written in very simple language.
- Author(s)Dr Krishna N Sharma
- Date of Publication16/02/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight54 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.