All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
- AU $18.54Trending at AU $23.02
- AU $29.00Trending at AU $39.16
About this product
- DescriptionAcupuncture and moxibustion together are the principal therapeutic method of external Chinese medicine. This is a highly illustrated guide to acupuncture and moxibustion techniques. It describes the tools of the trade and how to use them. Presentation of each needle and moxibustion technique is followed with practical advice on how to use it.
- Author(s)B. Auteroche,E. Toui-Kan,G. Gervais,M. Auteroche,P. Navailh
- PublisherElsevier Health Sciences
- Date of Publication17/08/1992
- SubjectAlternative Therapies & Health
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChurchill Livingstone
- Content Note159 ills.
- Weight685 g
- Width191 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.