Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionLeading experts in the fields of gastroenterology, surgery, and radiology comprehensively review the pathophysiology, diagsis, management, and treatment of acute bleeding disorders of the GI tract. The authors break down acute bleeding into upper and lower GI tract sources and provide a differential diagsis for each disease, evidence-based algorithms for clinical practice, treatment modalities for its management, and standards of care. The authors outline the many dilemmas faced by physicians in their approach to their patients, such as localization of the bleeding source (upper vs lower), the need and timing for emergency endoscopy, and the timing for radiologic intervention and/or surgery.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication03/01/2003
- Series TitleClinical Gastroenterology
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note31 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight430 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byKaren E. Kim
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2003
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.