All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.74Trending at AU $16.20
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $37.95
- AU $14.06Trending at AU $20.88
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.85
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a timely compilation of new concepts in the molecular pathogenesis and molecular therapy of acute myelogeus leukemia (AML). The focus is on selected critical molecular determinants of AML pathogenesis and pathophysiology and the exploitation of these factors by diverse therapeutic agents and modalities. There is an emphasis throughout on the bidirectional flow of kwledge between the clinical and laboratory arenas.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication12/06/2007
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleContemporary Hematology
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note41 black & white illustrations, 14 colour illustrations, 27 black & white tables, biography
- Weight779 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byJudith E. Karp
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.