All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.88
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.15
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.66
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.21
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.08
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.20
- AU $30.32Trending at AU $31.91
About this product
- DescriptionAcute myeloid leukemia (AML) is an aggressive bone marrow cancer associated with high morbidity and mortality and most commonly affects older patient populations. In this book, the clinical presentation of acute myeloid leukemia are presented. Other chapters present the differences in the outcomes of two subtypes of core binding factor (CBF) acute myeloid leukemia (AML); examine the occurrence of the Philadelphia chromosome in AML with core binding factor leukemia; and therapeutic options of older patients with AML.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/12/2015
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Weight350 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited byJuan M. Garza
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.