All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.33Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.18Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $73.74Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.67Trending at AU $23.05
About this product
- DescriptionAd Critique teaches advertising, marketing, and management students - both the 'suits' and the 'creatives' - how to effectively judge and critique creativity in advertising. This textbook is an instruction manual; a facilitator of dialogue; a companion piece to classroom content. Its lessons result in actual skills that enable students to look at the creative product and embolden them to say something constructive and worthwhile.
- Author BiographyNancy R. Tag (M.A., The New School; B.A., University of Pennsylvania) is an Assistant Professor of Advertising and PR and Deputy Chair of the Media & Communication Arts Department at The City College of New York. She has been a Creative Director at various advertising agencies throughout New York City where she's overseen a distinguished roster of clients which include ING Financial Services, Procter & Gamble, The Waldorf-Astoria, Shiseido Cosmetics, Seiko, Canon, and Aruba Tourism. In addition to winning numerous industry awards, two of her television commercials have been inducted into the permanent collection on advertising at the Museum of Modern Art in New York City. Before coming to City College, Tag taught advertising to potential copywriters, art directors, and design managers at Parsons School of Design where she twice received the Henry Wolf Award for Teaching Excellence. She's also taught in the Baker School of Business and Technology College at Fashion Institute of Technology. In 2007, she was the recipient of a City College of New York Presidential Junior Faculty Leadership & Service Award as well as a Colin Powell Fellowship.
- Author(s)Nancy R. Tag
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication13/02/2012
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width187 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.