All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMcGowan reviews challenges to and disagreements over Reformed covenant theology and proposes that its strengths can best be retained by separating the two key ideas of union with Adam/Christ and God's covenantal dealings with his people.
- Author BiographyA. T. B. McGowan is Minister of Inverness East Church of Scotland and Professor of Theology in the University of the Highlands and Islands. He served as Principal of the Highland Theological College from 1994 - 2009. He is the author of The New Birth (Christian Focus), The Federal Theology of Thomas Boston (Paternoster), The Divine Spiration of Scripture (Apollos), The Person and Work of Christ (Paternoster), and editor of Always Reforming (Apollos).
- Author(s)A. T. B. McGowan
- PublisherSPCK Publishing
- Date of Publication21/07/2016
- SubjectReligious Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNottingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintInter-Varsity Press
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $31.94Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $28.49Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $30.26Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.66
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.06
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.84
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.