All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $32.13
- AU $74.99Trending at AU $77.01
- AU $12.53Trending at AU $13.05
- AU $46.02Trending at AU $53.13
- AU $28.95Trending at AU $31.76
- AU $12.16Trending at AU $14.05
- AU $12.24Trending at AU $15.03
About this product
- DescriptionMinty's boyfriend, Jock, was killed in the disastrous train wreck at Paddington, shortly after he borrowed all her savings. Now he has come back to haunt her. Zillah lost her estranged husband, Jerry, in that same accident. She is t convinced he is actually dead, but for reasons of her own decides t to pursue the matter. Fiona's fiance, Jeff, has simply disappeared-quite inexplicably since she was supporting him in style. In her ingeniously unnerving new vel, Ruth Rendell deftly traces the connections among these women-and between them a series of vicious stabbings terrifying London. <b>Adam and Eve and Pinch Me</b> is a masterpiece of malice and psychological suspense.
- Author BiographyRuth Rendell is the author of <b>Road Rage</b>, <b>The Keys to the Street</b>, <b>Bloodlines</b>, <b>Simisola</b>, and <b>The Crocodile Bird</b>. She is the winner of the Mystery Writers of America Grand Master Award. She is also the recipient of three Edgars from the Mystery Writers of America and four Gold Daggers from Great Britain's Crime Writers Association. In 1997, she was named a life peer in the House of Lords. Ruth Rendell also writes mysteries under the name of Barbara Vine, of which <b>A Dark Adapted Eye</b> is the most famous. She lives in England.
- Author(s)Ruth Rendell
- PublisherVintage Crime/Black Lizard
- Date of Publication14/01/2003
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleVintage Crime/Black Lizard
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintVintage Crime/Black Lizard
- Weight272 g
- Width133 mm
- Height205 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.