Best-selling in Other Books
Save on Other Books
- AU $11.82Trending at AU $18.00
- AU $25.32Trending at AU $28.79
- AU $14.85Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $14.10Trending at AU $16.53
- AU $20.42Trending at AU $26.42
- AU $29.03Trending at AU $32.01
- AU $21.05Trending at AU $21.66
About this product
- DescriptionNot much is written geared to the sixty-five and older. Adam disproves the belief old age is virtually a death sentence. Adam Montgomerie returns to Granitehead after thirty-eight years to reclaim his childhood sweetheart and first love. He is a tortured man and guilt-ridden about his abandonment of Jane Moss, a retired Hospital Administrator. Dr. Montgomerie comes to grip with many issues in his lifetime, and, ultimately, reaches an elevated place of Spiritual awareness. He takes Jane along with him. At books end, Jane Moss cherishes Adam, and understands his brief presence in her life as a gift. The reader must decide what that gift is!
- Author(s)S J Defrancesco
- Date of Publication01/08/2006
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight163 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.