Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $21.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.60
- AU $92.81Trending at AU $103.88
- AU $67.16Trending at AU $74.80
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.70
- AU $41.18Trending at AU $43.25
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.48
- AU $19.73Trending at AU $22.74
About this product
- DescriptionKatie McKinney has always defined herself by who her twin sister is, by who her best friends are, and by who her boyfriend is; but after facing the first few stressful months of high school every concept she ever had is about to change. Katie is a smart, shy, fourteen- year-old girl dealing with her anxious nature, fear of change, and life without her mother. Her first few weeks at Adam's Prep High School help her t only to find out who her true friends are, but also who she really is. Adam's Prep gives an insightful look into the trials of a modern day teenage girl and the friends who help her get through it all.
- Author BiographyAndrea Lynch teaches Writing at La Salle University, Camden County College and Paul VI High School. She received her Undergraduate Degree in Communications and Fine Art from Seton Hall University, and a Master's Degree in Writing from Rowan University. Andrea considers all forms of writing, and creative composition and design, her passions. Andrea enjoys spending time with her two sons, Luke and Jack. They are her inspiration and happiness. Special thanks to them and Ben for their love, patience and support.
- Author(s)Andrea M Lynch
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication01/05/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.