All listings for this product
Save on Audio Books
- AU $21.62Trending at AU $27.04
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $24.57
- AU $44.58Trending at AU $48.05
- AU $22.81Trending at AU $28.22
- AU $31.13Trending at AU $34.74
- AU $39.99Trending at AU $48.53
- AU $13.34Trending at AU $24.90
About this product
- DescriptionBoys become men in much the same way across cultures, by integrating, through experience, each of these five messages: 1. Life is hard. 2. You are t that important. 3. Your life is t about you. 4. You are t in control. 5. You are going to die. Our culture has done everything in its power, it seems, to move away from this ancient wisdom. Men are lured away to dominate through money, sex, power, consumerism and never really become men. In this audiobook, spiritual master Richard Rohr reintroduces us to male wisdom in a way that will engage anyone who is a man, who is mentoring a young man, or who wants to understand men better, in a language being used in retreats around the globe.
- Author BiographyFr. Richard Rohr is a globally recognized ecumenical teacher bearing witness to the universal awakening within Christian mysticism and thePerennial Tradition.He is a Franciscan priest of the New Mexico Province and founder of theCenter for Action and Contemplation (CAC)in Albuquerque, New Mexico. Fr. Richard's teaching is grounded in the Franciscan alternative orthodoxy practices of contemplation and lived kenosis (self-emptying), expressing itself inradical compassion, particularly for the socially marginalized.Fr. Richard is the author of numerous books, including Everything Belongs, Adam s Return, The Naked Now, Breathing Under Water, Falling Upward, Immortal Diamond, and Eager to Love: The Alternative Way of Francis of Assisi. Fr. Richard is academic Dean of theLiving School for Action and Contemplation. Drawing upon Christianity's placewithin the Perennial Tradition, the mission of the Living School is to produce compassionate and powerfully learned individuals who will work for positive change in the world based on awareness of our common union with God and all beings.Visitcac.orgfor more information.
- Author(s)Father Richard Rohr
- PublisherServant Books
- Date of Publication01/01/2006
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationAnn Arbour
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintServant Books
- Weight213 g
- Width165 mm
- Height140 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Read byFather Richard Rohr
- Contained items statement7 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time480
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.