All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.85Trending at AU $29.75
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $71.53
- AU $23.72Trending at AU $26.79
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.72
- AU $47.16Trending at AU $53.63
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.09
- AU $36.51Trending at AU $45.33
About this product
- DescriptionFind out how organisms change to meet the challenges of their environments. This book explores the evolution of different plant and animal species, from changes in physical appearance to adaptation in behaviour, and explains how these organisms have adapted to thrive in an ever-changing world. Includes experiments that demonstrate how animals have adapted to their surroundings and fascinating fact boxes that offer in-depth information on topics such as evolution. An activity project shows students at Key Stage 3 how to investigate what lichens can tell you about the level of air pollution. The six books in the Living Processes series look at the processes all living organisms must carry out in order to stay alive. From feeding and drinking through to breathing and reproducing, it explores the differing ways in which organisms carry them out.
- Author BiographyRichard Spilsbury has worked in educational publishing for more than 20 years and has written on a variety of subjects, from climate change and food and farming to art history and design.
- Author(s)Richard Spilsbury
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication22/10/2015
- SubjectYoung Adult General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleLiving Processes
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWayland (Publishers) Ltd
- Weight180 g
- Width192 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 3
- Interest AgeFrom 12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.