All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.23
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $66.30Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.23
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for advanced undergraduates and graduate students, this overview introduces theoretical and practical aspects of adaptive control. It presents an excellent perspective on techniques and an active kwledge of key approaches, offering a well-developed sense of when to use adaptive techniques and when other methods are more appropriate. 1995 edition.
- Author(s)Bjorn Wittenmark,Engineering and Mining Journal,Karl Johan Astrom
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication26/12/2008
- SubjectEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleDover Books on Electrical Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight748 g
- Width155 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.