All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionThis unified survey focuses on linear discrete-time systems and explores the natural extensions to nlinear systems. In keeping with the importance of computers to practical applications, the authors emphasize discrete-time systems. Their approach summarizes the theoretical and practical aspects of a large class of adaptive algorithms. 1984 edition.
- Author(s)Graham C. Goodwin,Kwai Sang Sin
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication01/01/2009
- SubjectLibrary & Information Science
- Series TitleDover Books on Electrical Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight762 g
- Width165 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.