All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $13.77
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.41
About this product
- DescriptionFocuses on System Identification applications of the adaptive methods presented. but which can also be applied to other applications of adaptive nlinear processes. Covers recent research results in the area of adaptive nlinear system identification from the authors and other researchers in the field.
- Author(s)Tokunbo Ogunfunmi
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/02/2010
- SubjectLibrary & Information Science
- Series TitleSignals and Communication Technology
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight337 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2007
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.