CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionWhile there have been a large number of estimation methods proposed and developed for linear regression, ne has proved good for all purposes. This text focuses on the construction of an adaptive combination of two estimation methods so as to help users make an objective choice and combine the desirable properties of two estimators.
- Author(s)Jana Jureckova,Yadolah Dodge
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication20/04/2000
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight454 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.