All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.36Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionRutledge explores the political, ecomic and social ramifications of the motorisation of the US ecomy, with particular reference to the US liberal left claim that the military action against Iraq is for oil.
- Author BiographyIan Rutledge is an energy economist and an energy business consultant. He has also lectured at Sheffield University and has published widely on world oil and gas markets, petroleum taxation and oil and gas company corporate strategy.
- Author(s)Ian Rutledge
- PublisherI.B.Tauris & Co Ltd
- Date of Publication25/02/2005
- SubjectEarth Sciences
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight576 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine27 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.