All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $73.63
- AU $86.86Trending at AU $95.16
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.93
- AU $11.66Trending at AU $16.47
- AU $14.54Trending at AU $15.57
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.76
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $24.28
About this product
- DescriptionIt's the 4th of July weekend and Charles Lambert is about to tee off and, he hopes, shake the doldrums that have been dogging him all year. But alas, his errant shot kcks out one of the geese that have taken up residence on the grounds, and sets in motion a series of events that will, by Labor Day, leave the club members and staff changed forever. Charles is sent into a tailspin of a midlife crisis, his wife Madeline is soon abandoned by her tennis 'friends' who don't want to deal with her husband's oddities, and their militantly vegan daughter Phoebe returns from college hell-bent on changing the world, one country club at a time. Then there's Gerard, the uptight club manager trying to rein in both the geese and his unruly membership, and finally there's Vita, the club chef, who regards every plate of food like a work of art.
- Author BiographyJoeAnn Hart attended Harvard University and has an MFA from Bennington, where she studied under Lucy Grealy and Susan Cheever. A regular contributor to The Boston Globe Sunday Magazine, she lives with her family in Massachusetts. This is her first novel.
- Author(s)JoeAnn Hart
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication03/05/2007
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date09/12/2008
- Weight560 g
- Width138 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine29 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.