All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.09
- AU $32.48Trending at AU $38.03
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $11.66Trending at AU $14.91
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.57
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $39.95
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.82
About this product
- DescriptionHow we address one ather says a great deal about our social relationships and which groups in society we belong to. This edited volume examines address choices in a range of everyday interactions taking place in Dutch, Finnish, Flemish, French, German, Italian and the two national varieties of Swedish, Finland Swedish and Sweden Swedish. The introduction of this book is open access under a CC BY license.
- Author BiographyCatrin Norrby, Stockholm University in Sweden Camilla Wide, University of Turku, Finland Maicol Formentelli, University of Eastern Piedmont, Italy Maria Fremer, University of Helsinki, Finland John Hajek, University of Melbourne, Australia Johanna Isosavi, University of Turku, Finland Heinz L. Kretzenbacher, University of Melbourne, Australia Hanna Lappalainen, University of Helsinki, Finland Jan Lindstrom, University of Helsinki, Finland Jenny Nilsson, Institute for Language and Folklore, Gothenburg, Sweden Doris Schupbach, University of Melbourne, Australia Roel Vismans, University of Sheffield, UK Jane Warren, University of Melbourne, Australia ?
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication05/11/2015
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Pivot
- Content Notebiography
- Weight359 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byC. Wide,Catrin Norrby
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.