All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.25
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.14
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.18
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.33
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.77
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.32
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.30
About this product
- DescriptionEarly discussions of classroom incivility have focused primarily on student behavior that rises to the level of incivility. This issue adds ather perspective by looking at the impact of faculty and student behaviors on one ather, recognizing that the teaching/learning relationship is a two-way street. This is the 99th issue of the Jossey-Bass quarterly higher education report New Directions for Teaching and Learning .
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication10/01/2005
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleNew Directions for Teaching & Learning S.
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 99
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight164 g
- Width149 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Edited byAlan E. Bayer,John M. Braxton
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.