Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
About this product
- DescriptionInclusion is at the heart of current education policy and practice. This book provides advice and support for developing a PSHE and Citizenship curriculum that promotes inclusion through its content and approach. It provides a rationale for promoting inclusion and reducing inequalities, and summarises of the importance of effective policy, participation and partnerships. It will help PSHE and Citizenship coordinators to plan the curriculum and identify the needs of pupils.
- Author BiographyFormerly the coordinator of the Sex Education Forum, Simon Blake is now the Director of Brook, the leading sexual health charity for young people. Simon has published several titles with NCB.
- Author(s)Simon Blake,Sue Plant
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication01/01/2005
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNational Children's Bureau Enterprises Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width170 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.