All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.18
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.99
- AU $20.46Trending at AU $22.94
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.42
- AU $36.83Trending at AU $37.88
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.28
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $22.77
About this product
- DescriptionWhile there is a wealth of published information on addiction medicine, the psychological aspects of alcohol abuse, and behavioral medicine with regard to addiction, virtually ne of these resources were written with the primary care provider in mind. Addressing Unhealthy Alcohol Use in Primary Care is a resource for primary care clinicians who are confronted by patients with these problems daily, and who wish to successfully address these issues in their practice. It would focus on the literature and science relevant to primary care practice and cover the range of interventions appropriate for this setting. Topics include assessment, brief counseling interventions, pharmacotherapy, referrals to both specialty care and Alcoholics Anymous (and other self-help programs), psychiatric co-morbidity and other drug use, and other information specific to the needs of the primary care provider.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication21/12/2012
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note10 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight415 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byRichard Saitz
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.