All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.93
- AU $23.60Trending at AU $29.65
- AU $32.93Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.93
- AU $30.86Trending at AU $32.07
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.73
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.07
About this product
- DescriptionIt is nearly impossible to pickup a newspaper or watch television without hearing about China. It has become one of the largest and fastest growing ecomies on the planet. Chinese products and companies w span the globe. In an attempt to continue fueling its dynamic ecomy, China is looking beyond its borders to ensure continued access to vital resources for its ecomy. To secure these resources, China must transform its military into an expeditionary force. The changing nature of China's military and its growing ecomy have caught the attention of the United States and many of China's neighbors who fear a powerful China will translate into a regional and possibly global threat. This paper examines the threat China's growing ecomy and the resulting changes poses to the United States and its interests in Asia. To accomplish this evaluation the paper examines three broad areas. First, it examines the nature of China's ecomy and the strengths and weakness associated with its rapid growth. Second, it evaluates China's military and how ecomic growth has affected their path to modernization.
- Author(s)George W Tombe
- Date of Publication09/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight82 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.