Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.98
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.13
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.80
- AU $46.33Trending at AU $48.02
About this product
- DescriptionThis legislation guide provides advice on approaches to alcohol regulation to support development of effective legislation appropriate to each country. It provides practical advice based on international experience about the implications of legislative options, steps to be taken to implement legislation and best practice on how to enforce legislation and support compliance. The policy options covered are taxation and pricing, regulating the sale of alcohol to the public, minimum age restrictions, alcohol marketing and drunk driving.
- PublisherWHO Regional Office for the Western Pacific
- Date of Publication14/02/2011
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Series TitleWPRO Nonserial Publication
- Place of PublicationManila
- Country of PublicationPhilippines
- ImprintWHO Regional Office for the Western Pacific
- Weight324 g
- Width203 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.