All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs far back as I can recall (starting when I was very small) I ve daydreamed, gazing into space, climbed and jumped all over the place... Written by a pediatrician and health literacy expert, ADH-Me! is an empathetic journey from the perspective of a child learning to live and succeed with ADHD. An accessible, rhyming narrative and inviting illustrations help families kw what to expect from diagsis through stages of treatment, while reminding all readers that love and support are the surest means to a happy ending.
- Author BiographyLisa M. Griffinholds her BFA in Illustration and is a member of the Society of Children s Book Writers and Illustrators. She enjoys creating art that evokes a sense of wonder and hopes her playful illustrations bring a smile to many. Born and raised in New England, she currently resides in New Hampshire.Dr. John S. Huttonis a pediatrician and author from Cincinnati, OH. His areas of expertise include reading, screen time and early brain development. Having been a child himself, he is passionate about the power of books to help children understand, imagine, and grow.
- Author(s)John Hutton
- PublisherBlue Manatee Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBlue Manatee Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width226 mm
- Height201 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Illustrator(s)Lisa M Griffin
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $18.85
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $18.59
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $23.39
- AU $9.34Trending at AU $15.72
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $14.64
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $12.86
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.