Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $51.94+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $23.02
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.16
- AU $26.15Trending at AU $26.53
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.50
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.93
About this product
- DescriptionThe second edition of Adhesion Protein Protocols combines traditional techniques with cutting-edge and vel techniques that can be adapted easily to different molecules and cell types. The topics discussed include vel techniques for studying cell-cell adhesion, neutrophil chemotaxis, in vitro assays used to study leukocyte migration through molayers of cultured endothelial cells, and vel techniques to purify pseudopodia from migratory cells. The protocols discussed in this volume are suitable for both vice and expert scientists, who will gain further insight into the complex and incompletely understood processes involved in cellular adhesion.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication26/02/2007
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 370
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note52 black & white illustrations, 2 colour illustrations, 1 black & white tables, biography
- Weight583 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byAmanda S. Coutts
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2007
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.