All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $56.35Trending at AU $60.64
- AU $19.08Trending at AU $26.10
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.87Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $47.17Trending at AU $59.70
About this product
- DescriptionSince the first symposium on Recent Advances in Adhesion, held September, 1971 in Washington, D. C. , this Division of the American Chemical Society has continuously sponsored several symposia on adhesion and adhesives. The chemists have gradually realized the importance of adhesion in various fields of science and techlogy. During these years, the science of adhesion has steadily grown along with progress in surface science and fracture mechanics. Moreover, new adhesives have been invented and applied in actual structures, for example, structural and aerospace adhesives. In response to socio-ecomic demands, new forms of adhesives have been introduced to combat the problems of pollution and to promote energy-conservation. The developments of hot-melt adhesives, waterborne adhesives, and radiation-curable adhesives are vivid examples of successes in solving some of the problems. As chemists, our hatural desire is to understand how those new adhesives and new forms of adhesives are made. Thus, we are interested in learning about the chemistry of adhesives so that we may create new generations of materials to satisfy future needs. It was based on this common interest that w~ set forth to org'anize this Symposium on Recent Developments in Adhesive Chemistry. It was held from March 21 through 23, 1983 in the Westin Hotel, Seattle, Washington. The Symposium was very well attended. As a matter of fact, for the first two sessions, we had to move from the smaller Mt. St.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication30/09/2011
- Series TitlePolymer Science and Technology
- Series Part/Volume Number29
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1650 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine44 mm
- Edited byLieng-Huang Lee
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1984
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.