All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $14.11Trending at AU $24.25
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.18
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.96
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
About this product
- DescriptionWritten in 1950, this little book is the personal record of an avid climber who timed and recorded all his hikes in the beautiful High Peaks region of the Adirondack Mountains of rthern New York. Completely revised and updated with suggested routes and trail times. The only published source of estimated hiking times for these climbs. With space for tes and sketches.
- Author BiographyRobert Denniston was a boy scout leader who taught many boys the basics of Eastern mountain sports. Tony Goodwin is the editor of the well-known Guide to Adirondack Trails series published by the Adirondack Mountain Club.
- Author(s)Robert Denniston
- PublisherAusable Press
- Date of Publication01/06/2001
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAusable Press
- Weight109 g
- Width114 mm
- Height153 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Revised byTony Goodwin
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Sewn
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.