Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.83
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $46.99
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.40
About this product
- DescriptionWith echoes of Jerome K. Jerome's 'Three Men in a Boat', Adjacent to the Argonauts is a humorous sailor's yarn written both for the Old Salt and Landlubber, and which also combines many characteristics of a guide-book.
- Author BiographyJulian Blatchley is a career seaman who has been navigating ships for over thirty years and sailing boats worldwide for over forty. He has been Master and Pilot on large tankers and, since the events related in this book, has sailed recreationally for over twenty-five years in the Mediterranean.
- Author(s)Julian Blatchley
- PublisherTroubador Publishing
- Date of Publication03/07/2010
- SubjectTravel Writing
- Place of PublicationLeicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.