All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn update to a classic in the field of surveying, this is one of the few books that deals with the important issue of error in spatial data. Originally written for surveyors, it has expanded over the years to encompass the needs of new spatial techlogies as they've been introduced (GPS, GIS) and new analytical techniques as they find acceptance. This Fifth Edition offers new screenshots to guide students through the exercises, more problems, more worked solutions in the solutions manual, as well as PowerPoint slides from the author's lectures.
- Author Biography<p>CHARLES D. GHILANI, PhD, is Professor of Engineering in the Surveying Engineering program at The Pennsylvania State University.
- Author(s)Charles D. Ghilani,Paul R. Wolf
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication09/04/2010
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1056 g
- Width164 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine39 mm
- Contained items statementContains Online resource
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.67Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.46Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.