All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionAdjuvant treatment is administered prior to or as follow-up to surgical procedures for breast cancer. Proven success in using medical therapies allowing for breast conserving procedures or reducing risk of occurrence. Although there has been much progress towards a cure, including the introduction of new targeted therapies, metastasizing cancer remains highly incurable.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/01/2009
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleCancer Treatment and Research
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 151
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note15 black & white illustrations, 6 colour illustrations, 33 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1010 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Edited byMartine J. Piccart-Gebhart,Monica Castiglione
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.