All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionAdjuvant treatment is administered prior to or as follow up to surgical procedures for breast cancer. Proven success in using medical therapies allowing for breast conserving procedures or reducing risk of occurrence. Although there has been much progress towards a cure, including the introduction of new targeted therapies, metastasizing cancer remains highly incurable.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication29/11/2011
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleCancer Treatment and Research
- Series Part/Volume Number151
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note15 black & white illustrations, 6 colour illustrations, 33 black & white tables, biography
- Weight771 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edited byMartine J. Piccart-Gebhart,Monica Castiglione
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.