Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.86
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $36.19Trending at AU $37.61
About this product
- DescriptionThe Adlard Coles Charterer's Logbook is designed specifically for sailors and motor boaters wanting a beautifully presented and user-friendly method of keeping a comprehensive record of their chartering experience. Catering for anyone chartering a yacht or motorboat at home or abroad, the Charterer's Logbook will act both as a navigational record of the cruise and as a memento of time spent pleasurably in new waters. In addition to the usual navigation columns to record tides, courses, positions etc. there is useful information on basic foreign vocabularies, radio procedure, anchoring techniques, safety and boat etiquette and space to attach memorable photos and pictures, te places and restaurants visited ashore, appetising recipes, fish and stars spotted and attractive anchorages. This smart book will enable you to create an enduring record of your charter holiday to look back on pleasurably after it is over.
- Author BiographyFred Barter is a sailor, yacht charterer and member of the Cruising Association. He is also the compiler of The Reeds Yacht Buyer's Guide published by Adlard Coles Nautical.
- Author(s)Fred Barter
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication20/12/2006
- SubjectWater Sports
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAdlard Coles Nautical
- Content NoteColour illustrations
- Weight478 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.