All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $59.39Trending at AU $61.38
About this product
- DescriptionAdministrative Leadership interprets leadership in higher education as the administration, governance and management of contemporary colleges and universities in America. The effectiveness of administration leadership is regarded as a function of personal qualities, situational demands, group or organizational characteristics, and cultural conditions. Author Cameron Fincher presents a detailed rationale for administrative performance or accomplishments in concerted efforts to make decisions, solve problems, resolve conflicts, and gain consensus in the administration and governance of institutions of higher education.
- Author BiographyCameron Fincher is Regents Professor of Higher Education and Psychology, University of Georgia, Athens.
- Author(s)Cameron Fincher
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication03/11/2003
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight258 g
- Width139 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.