CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.30
About this product
- DescriptionADMINISTRATIVE MEDICAL ASSISTING, 7E, International Edition is the most comprehensive learning package available for front-office medical assisting, featuring step-by-step procedures for job skills and the development of critical thinking through real-life scenarios. This proven package includes in-depth coverage of essential administrative competencies including professional and career responsibilities, interpersonal communications, records management, written communications, financial administration, and managing the office. Updated to reflect the latest accreditation and certification standards, this robust resource also features new or updated content in every chapter, including the latest requirements for skill competency, techlogy, insurance regulations and health care reform, and legal compliance essential for medical assistants to succeed as 21st-century allied health professionals.
- Author BiographyLinda L. French, CMA-C (AAMA), NCICS, CPC is a Certified Medical Assistant-Clinical Specialist (AAMA), Nationally Certified Insurance and Coding Specialist (NCCT), and Certified Professional Coder (AAPC). Prior to teaching, she worked for 15 years in a variety of physician office settings as a clinical and administrative medical assistant, medical insurance biller, and office manager. In addition to consulting to physicians and providing customized employee training, Ms. French has spent more than a decade teaching allied health courses at community colleges, adult schools, post-secondary institutions, and private corporations through UCSB-Extend. Marilyn Takahashi Fordney, CMA-AC has authored and coauthored over 50 tebooks for two major publishers. In 2004, Administrative Medical Assisting, Fifth Edition won the William Holmes McGuffey Award in Life Sciences from the Text and Academic Authors Association. Fordney continues to give professional lectures and is a member of a number of professional national associations.
- Author(s)Linda French,Marilyn Fordney
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication29/05/2012
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1720 g
- Width217 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and Online resource
- Edition StatementInternational ed of 7th revised ed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.