Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $56.35Trending at AU $60.64
- AU $19.08Trending at AU $26.10
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.87Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $47.17Trending at AU $59.70
About this product
- DescriptionAdministrator's Guide to Sybase ASE 15 is a practical systems administration guide for the newest release of the ASE product. Designed to provide all administrators with an authoritative guide, topics include installation, defining physical and Sybase-mirrored devices, transaction logging and modes, security, auditing, database backup and restoration, troubleshooting, maintenance, and more. After reading this book, you should be able to perform any task that encompasses the creation or maintenance of a server. With this book any administrator will understand the responsibilities of a system administrator; find out how to set limits on server resources using the Resource Goverr; learn how to prioritize tasks with the Logical Process Manager; use data partitioning to enable finer control over data placement, maintenance, and management.
- Author(s)Ashish Gupta,Jeffrey Garbus
- PublisherWordware Publishing Inc.
- Date of Publication12/06/2006
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationPlano
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWordware Publishing Inc.
- Content Noteb/w illlus
- Weight657 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine26 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.