All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $28.11Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $22.84
About this product
- DescriptionThis abridged edition of a two volume set presents the sometimes bewildering array of maritime law doctrines in a clear, readily comprehensible, and concise fashion. Extracts from all the leading cases and statutes are supplemented by expert commentary and references for further reading.
- Author(s)A.N. Yiannopoulos,Martin Davies,Robert Force
- PublisherBeard Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication30/03/2009
- SubjectInternational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationFrederick
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBeard Books,U.S.
- Weight1203 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statementabridged edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.