Adobe After Effects CS6 Visual Effects and Compositing Studio Techniques by Mark Christiansen (Mixed media product, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $97.58+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $51.94+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $56.35Trending at AU $60.64
- AU $19.08Trending at AU $26.10
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.87Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $47.17Trending at AU $59.70
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the only book to focus exclusively on the creation of visual effects for After Effects, and is a one-stop resource for anyone who wants in-depth explanations that demystify the realm of visual effects and how they were created, thanks to veteran author Mark Christiansen's friendly and accessible style. A thoroughly packed, informative read, this masterful guide focuses on explaining the essential concepts, features, and techniques that are key to creating seamless movie-quality visual effects. Users who are comfortable with After Effects will find a helpful review of the fundamentals-managing footage, viewing and editing layers, animating type, and more-so they can learn how to work smarter and more efficiently. Readers of all levels will learn core techniques for effects compositing including color matching, keying, rotoscoping, motion tracking, emulating the camera, and concluding with using expressions in After Effects, written by contributor and expert Dan Ebberts. The final section of the book delves into creative explorations, demonstrating professional effects that readers might want to re-create. Readers will also find comprehensive coverage of all that's new in CS6, including variable mask feathering, Rolling Shutter Repair, Camera Tracker, and the new ray-traced 3D rendering engine which allows users to quickly design in 3D space. Included with the book are files used for many of the techniques in the book: Sample clips and projects include HD footage from Pixel Corps and Artbeats, as well as demos of plug-ins that you can use to experiment with in your own effects.
- Author BiographyMark Christiansen (christiansen.com) is a visual effects supervisor and creative director with a studio in San Francisco. He has worked with visual effects companies such as ILM, The Orphanage, and Evil Eye Pictures on Hollywood feature and independent films, and has served as a director, producer, designer, and compositor/animator on commercials, music videos, live events, and television documentary productions. Mark has done work directly for the Adobe After Effects development and marketing teams, is a founder at provideocoalition.com, and has taught courses at fxphd.com and Academy of Art University. He has been a guest host of popular podcasts such as The VFX Show and has written all editions of this book and coauthored After Effects 5.5 Magic.
- Author(s)Mark Christiansen
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication08/08/2012
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectSoftware Packages
- Place of PublicationIndianapolis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAdobe Press,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations (chiefly col.)
- Weight968 g
- Width187 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and DVD-ROM
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.