Adobe CS6 Web Tools: Dreamweaver, Photoshop, and Flash Illustrated with Online Creative Cloud Updates by Sherry Bishop, Barbara Waxer, Chris Botello (Paperback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $94.72+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $69.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.79Trending at AU $65.19
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.53
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $110.99Trending at AU $112.12
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
About this product
- DescriptionTeaching your students has never been easier than with ADOBE CS6 WEB TOOLS: DREAMWEAVER, FLASH, AND PHOTOSHOP ILLUSTRATED. This reader-friendly book presents each skill on two facing pages, providing detailed instructions on the left-hand page and large, full-color screenshots on the right page. The visual format helps students intuitively grasp the concepts in the book and apply them to the classroom and workplace environment. Now, stay current with Adobe Dreamweaver, Photoshop, and Flash Creative Cloud coverage available online through CengageBrain.com. The online Creative Cloud content updates are for the June 2013 release of Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Author BiographyIn addition to writing popular textbooks on Microsoft(R) and Adobe(R), Barbara Waxer teaches Copyright and Digital Media at Santa Fe Community College. Her text INTERNET SURF AND TURF: THE ESSENTIAL GUIDE TO COPYRIGHT, FAIR USE AND FINDING MEDIA won the 2006 Texty Award, presented by the Text and Academic Authors Association, as well as the New England Book Show Award in the College Category. Chris Botello began his career as print production manager for Premiere magazine, designed movie posters for Miramax Films, and served as the art director for Microsoft's launch of sidewalk.com/boston. He is the author of Revealed Series books on Advanced Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and InDesign Interactive and is the co-author of YouTube for Dummies. Chris commutes between Los Angeles, where he works as a designer and retoucher on movie campaigns, and Marion, MA, where he teaches computer graphics at Tabor Academy. Chris uses his own books - including Adobe Illustrator Creative Cloud Revealed - as the text for his classes. Sherry Bishop is Instructor Emerita of Digital Media at North Arkansas College, where she received three endowed chairs in technology and an Outstanding Instructor award. An expert in interactive media, she authored and co-authored more than twenty books, and frequently presents at conferences and workshops around the country. The Text and Academic Authors Association awarded her book, Adobe Dreamweaver CS5 Revealed, the Textbook Excellence Award for College Computer Science/Engineering in 2011. Ms. Bishop has earned Adobe Certified Associate credentials in both Web and Visual Communication.
- Author(s)Barbara Waxer,Chris Botello,Sherry Bishop
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication04/10/2012
- SubjectSoftware Packages
- Place of PublicationFlorence
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSouth-Western College Publishing
- Out-of-print date27/05/2015
- Weight1610 g
- Width201 mm
- Height268 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.