Adobe Creative Suite 2 All-in-One Desk Reference For Dummies by Jennifer Smith, Christopher Smith (Paperback, 2005)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $41.91Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by books2anywhereuk
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $20.93+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAdobe software has always been highly respected for creative design and development. Its programs allow you to produce amazing designs and creations with ease, and with the release of the Adobe Creative Suite 2, you can design a wide range of productions ranging from illustrations and Web sites to professional documents and photographic manipulations. Adobe Creative Suite 2 All-In-One Desk Reference For Dummies is your one-stop guide to creating great graphics with all the cool CS2 tools. Written in a thorough, fun way to show you the basics on how to use each of the programs, you'll find out just how easy it is to start designing brilliant images and graphics. This guide gives you the tools you need to: draw with InDesign; understand page layout and color; create colorful images with Illustrator C2; use the pen tool, type, and image placing; choose the correct Photoshop mode for your creation; create images on PhotoShop CS2 for print; paint and retouch images; create and secure PDF files with Acrobat 7.0; edit and extract text and graphics; build and publish a Web site with GoLive CS2; and, work with multimedia. Packed with easy-to-follow steps and guidance, you'll be up to speed with all the features in time. With these six great reference guides rolled into one, this is the ultimate book for becoming a CS2 pro!
- Author BiographyJennifer Smith is the founder and Vice President of American Graphics Institute (AGITraining.com). She has authored multiple books on Adobe products and is a technical writer for the Adobe Classroom in a Book series. Jennifer has worked in all aspects of graphic design and production including as an art director of an advertising agency. More than ten years ago, Jennifer took her experience and applied it to teaching. Under her leadership, AGI has grown into the largest training organization focused on print, Internet, video, and PDF publishing. Her teaching and writing style shows a clear direction that can only be achieved by someone who knows the industry and has experienced the Adobe applications in a professional workflow. She lives in the Boston area with her husband (who co-authored this book) and children. Christopher Smith is President of American Graphics Institute and oversees curriculum content and delivery for Adobe's largest and oldest Certified Training Provider. An Adobe Certified Expert, he works as part of the Adobe Creative Team as the lead technical writer for the Adobe Classroom in a Book series for both Adobe Acrobat and Adobe InDesign. His more than ten other books include Moving to InDesign, Teach Yourself Adobe Acrobat in 24 Hours, and Real World Adobe Acrobat. Smith has served as an elected member of the School Board in his hometown in suburban Boston, Massachusetts, where he lives with his wife and children.
- Author(s)Christopher Smith,Jennifer Smith
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication12/08/2005
- SubjectComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Place of PublicationFoster City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHungry Minds Inc,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1048 g
- Width187 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine40 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.15
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.64
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.68
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.42
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.63
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $89.41
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $97.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.