Adobe Creative Suite 4 Design Premium All-in-one for Dummies by Jennifer Smith, Fred Gerantabee, Christopher B. R. Smith (Paperback, 2008)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $40.03Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $15.03Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDesign professionals rely on Adobe's Creative Suite Design Premium to deliver invative ideas in print, Web, and mobile design. Adobe CS4 Design Premium All-in-One For Dummies helps you beef up your skills with the latest version of this software. You'll learn all about the hot new versions of InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat, Dreamweaver, Flash, and Fireworks. Whether you're creating newsletters, Web sites, cool original art, or animations, this book has it covered. You'll find out how to build Web pages with text and drawings, photos, Flash animations, and rollovers; check out enhanced Photoshop 3D tools; develop interactive animations for the Web or video with Flash CS4; and use the easier rollover and action features in Dreamweaver CS4 to add interactivity without coding. You'll also discover: How to get familiar with the menus, panels, and tools that are similar throughout the suite Tips for getting creative with Illustrator's cool new vector tracing feature Ways to use the antation capabilities in Acrobat 9.0 and the improved CSS capabilities in Dreamweaver What Fireworks CS4, the newest addition to the suite, can add to Web sites Which extensions and filters are common to all programs Hard-to-find keyboard shortcuts in Illustrator How to enhance and manipulate photos with Photoshop Secrets for smoothing out your workflow How to use the Adobe Bridge Steps for using each program To help you quickly find what you need, Adobe CS4 Design Premium All-in-One For Dummies is divided into eight minibooks: Adobe Creative Suite Basics InDesign CS4 Illustrator CS4 Photoshop CS4 Acrobat CS4 Dreamweaver CS4 Flash CS4 Fireworks CS4 Adobe CS4 Design Premium All-in-One For Dummies is your one-stop guide to all the parts of Adobe's ultimate toolkit for today's designer.
- Author BiographyJennifer Smith is a Certified Technical Instructor and former art director. She also founded Aquent Graphics Institute. Christopher Smith is President of Aquent Graphics Institute and an Adobe Certified Expert. Fred Gerantabee is an Emmy Award-winning interactive designer, author, and educator.
- Author(s)Christopher B. R. Smith,Fred Gerantabee,Jennifer Smith
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication28/11/2008
- SubjectComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1324 g
- Width190 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine49 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $120.44Trending at AU $139.18
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.93
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $38.02
- AU $17.48Trending at AU $19.74
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.07
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.