All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $20.16Trending at AU $25.71
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $28.45Trending at AU $29.55
About this product
- DescriptionCreative professionals seeking the fastest, easiest, most comprehensive way to learn Adobe Dreamweaver CS5 choose Adobe Dreamweaver CS5 Classroom in a Book from the Adobe Creative Team at Adobe Press. The 18 project-based lessons in this book show readers step-by-step the key techniques for working in Dreamweaver CS5. Readers learn what they need to kw to create a professional website without having to delve into code. This completely revised CS5 edition covers Adobe's Spry framework for Ajax to create dynamic interfaces, Spry widgets (pre-built user interface components) to quickly add common components to Web pages; and Live View, a working browser rendering right in the program. The book also shows how to enter text in headings, paragraphs, lists, and tables; insert graphics and Photoshop Smart Objects; add links to text and images; apply cascading style sheets; and customize the Dreamweaver workspace. Readers will also learn to add interactive elements to their sites, such as Flash video and animation, get guidance for working with code, and finally publish a finished site to the Web. The companion DVD includes lesson files so readers can work along with the book, as well as 2 hours of FREE video tutorials from 'Learn Adobe Dreamweaver CS5 by Video' by video2brain and Adobe Press. The Classroom in a Book series is by far the best training material on the market. Everything you need to master the software is included: clear explanations of each lesson, step-by-step instructions, and the project files for the students. -Barbara Binder, Adobe Certified Instructor, Rocky Mountain Training. Classroom in a Book(R), the best-selling series of hands-on software training workbooks, helps you learn the features of Adobe software quickly and easily. Classroom in a Book offers what other book or training program does-an official training series from Adobe Systems Incorporated, developed with the support of Adobe product experts. Note from the publisher: FREE Adobe Dreamweaver CS5.5 updates are available for this title. Simply register your product at www.peachpit.com/register and you will receive the updates when they become available.
- Author BiographyThe Adobe Creative Team of designers, writers, and editors has extensive, real-world knowledge of Adobe products. They work closely with the Adobe product development teams and Adobe's Instructional Communications team to come up with creative, challenging, and visually appealing projects to help both new and experienced users get up to speed quickly on Adobe software products.
- Author(s)Adobe Creative Team
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication26/05/2010
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Place of PublicationIndianapolis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAdobe Press,U.S.
- Out-of-print date07/06/2013
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight894 g
- Width189 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and DVD-ROM
Most relevant reviews
- dark_fox195001 Dec, 2016by
Great read, except...
This book is badly titled. It is a "university" in a book. The general layout is terrific with the lessons on the CD keeping you up to speed with the written word. While it's meant to relate to CS5, it can take you a couple of steps further to CS5.5 and even 6. There are subtle differences, of course, but nothing too major to stop you from getting a handle on the newere version. Thumbs up.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned