All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.86
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
About this product
- DescriptionLearning has never been easier than with ADOBE FLASH PROFESSIONAL CS6 ILLUSTRATED. This reader-friendly book presents each skill on two facing pages, providing detailed instructions on the left-hand page and large, full-color screenshots on the right page. The visual format helps you intuitively grasp the concepts in the book and apply them to the classroom and workplace environment.
- Author BiographyIn addition to writing popular textbooks on Microsoft(R) and Adobe(R), Barbara Waxer teaches Copyright and Digital Media at Santa Fe Community College. Her text INTERNET SURF AND TURF: THE ESSENTIAL GUIDE TO COPYRIGHT, FAIR USE AND FINDING MEDIA won the 2006 Texty Award, presented by the Text and Academic Authors Association, as well as the New England Book Show Award in the College Category.
- Author(s)Barbara M Waxer,Barbara Waxer,Sylvia Madrigal Velasco,Waxer
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication12/09/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Series TitleAdobe Cs6 by Course Technology
- Place of PublicationCA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWadsworth Publishing Co Inc
- Out-of-print date17/06/2015
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight658 g
- Width213 mm
- Height271 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.